About the role
We are looking to hire an energetic and creative associate to help with the growth of My Naturi in the digital space. In addition to your assigned role, you will have the ability to take on additional flow to the work opportunities across a variety of departments.
Whoever applies should also see this as a mentorship as they will learn how we operate and run the business. As we are a small team everyone works very agile and there's a lot of potential for growth. The pace is fast!
- Produce social media content to add value to the community and track engagement levels
- Oversee offline events and lead a community of artists at Pasar KL
- Organize and oversee community management for Instagram, Facebook and Shopee
- Initiate short and long term partnerships
- Committed to quality and integrity
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Action Oriented - enjoy working hard, not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning, seize more opportunities than others
- Learning on the fly - adaptable to new environments, quick learner, open to change
- Interpersonal savvy – relate well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport and effective relationships
- Problem solving – look beyond the obvious and never stop at the first answers, can see hidden problems
- Perseverance - pursue everything with energy and drive, seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Care for our community. This is deep in our roots. Charity is a priority. Every business decision has charity and giving back as a factor!
- Job Types: Internship with a paid monthly allowance
- My Naturi discounts
- One-minute video CV
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Interview with the founding team